[Alberg30] minicruise schedule

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 10:19:48 PDT 2002

Rob,
Thanks for the responce to our inquiry about cruises. As we are currently cruising in Canada we will not be receiving copies of the MAINSHEET. Our only acces to info is at cyper cafes until we'er back in the states. Then we can access the internet on a laptop via our cellphone. Either way could you please provide us with more details of the 3 cruises. Ie. starting point, duration ... .
Jim Allocco
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |