[Alberg30] Re: trip to Oriental

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Sun Aug 25 07:02:31 PDT 2002

If you are looking for an overnight stop on your way down Chesapeake Bay
(assuming you go inside) you are welcome to stop here. We are on Moore
Creek on the Piakatank River, between the Rappahannock and Norfolk.
Fishing Bay, just inside Stove Point, is a favorite overnight anchorage
for people going up & down the Bay. We are about a mile west of Fishing
Bay.

    Moore Creek is well marked and has a quick-flashing red at the
entrance if you get here after dark.

Gordon & Angela White, A-275
(804) 776-7947

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |