[Alberg30] Fasteners

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 5 18:26:49 PDT 2002

Hi -

These are a "Robertson" screw with a finishing washer.  Robertson bits
(and screw drivers) are available at most "home inmprovement" warehouse
places - Home Depot, Lowes, Builders Square, etc. and any good hardware
store.  They are still used in deck & furniture construction.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229
Man of 1000 screwdrivers - most in the bilge