[Alberg30] Fasteners

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Aug 5 20:06:14 PDT 2002

Yes, all the other posts are correct.  Robertson Drive (most are #2) Bits and/or drivers are readily available in better hardware supply stores. Just to let you know, I recently purchased a box of stainless steel robertson drive (also generically called square drive) #10 X 2" wood screws at a Sears Hardware store. They sell them as deck building screws. I think Home Depot sells them also.
Brian