[Alberg30] GoDaddy.Com Domain Registration

T.C. Williams tcw at capu.net
Tue Aug 6 07:23:35 PDT 2002

Someone just wrote in:

>I just looked at registering my name and it looks to me like it is some
>$30.00 per year.  What did I miss?

When I was referred to the site by a friend he told me it was $9.95 a year.
I just went to the site and it looked to me like it was only $8.95 per year.
Then I called my wife who actually did our registration.  She told me it
ended up being $14.95 for the domain and another $9.95 for email forwarding.
I could never find .name pricing was actually listed anywhere.  It appears
you find out after you get further into the registration process.

I apologize for the misinformation.  I hope this is the last off topic post
on this subject.

TC