[Alberg30] Launch

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 13 10:21:47 PDT 2002

Brian,

Kasia is in Nantucket, sailing to the Vineyard this coming weekend, will
stay there for 2 weeks and on to Block Island for Labor Day weekend, will
stay on Block Island for 2 weeks before heading back.

3 Weeks in June for Bermuda penciled in!

Being that we will probably be on Block Island the same time, tell me where
do you plan to stay in the New or Old Harbor at Block so I can be there.

Chris

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |