[Alberg30] Gooseneck

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Thu Aug 22 19:50:46 PDT 2002

Peter A: If I remember correctly, I wrote an article for the Mainsheet regarding my gooseneck problem 2 or 3 years ago. I do not have the capability of sending the photos to you, but I can probably find the text.  Please contact me by email directly if you think it will help.  Perhaps someone else can scan the photos--they are not where I thought they were, or I would send you the originals.

Rob Alley