[Alberg30] Re: Insurance

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Tue Aug 13 13:20:13 PDT 2002

We are also with IMIS and they are great people to work with.  We
discovered (after moving and the renewal notice never caught up with us)
our marine insurance had lapsed with Alstate and because of the age of
the boat they would not insure us again.  I called Al Golden at IMIS and
we had insurance within a day.  We did have to get "Calypso" surveyed.
Give them a call.  They insure world wide and the rates are reasonable.

Gail Dinwiddie

Alfredo wrote:

> I'm with International Marine Insurance Services. Out
> of Chester, MD. They LOVE Albergs and are familiar
> with the Association. 410-643-8330
>
> http://www.imiscorp.net/
>
> > From: "Joan Mason" <josmason at tampabay.rr.com>
> > To: "Alberg 30" <public-list at alberg30.org>
> > Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:39:22 -0400
> > Subject: [Alberg30] Insurance
> >
> > We're looking to renew our insurance and think that
> > we are paying to much.
> > Does anyone have a company who is reasonable who
> > would cover a boat in the
> > Florida Keys.  Bruce & Joan
>
> =====
>
> Licet & Alfredo
>
> Free Spirit #497

> http://www.hotjobs.com

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |