[Alberg30] Bay area sailing photos

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 09:00:41 PST 2002

I was surfing the Web for A30 photos and found this site this morning:

http://www.hillmancapital.com/photoGray/miscellaneous/P007974.HTM

What's the story on that?

(Slow day here at the office waiting for my 2 deck beam plates to be cut so I can get back to working the boat on Wednesday. The total for both bars is estimated at about $100 from a local machine shop. He's also thinking about how to make a new mast foot and said it should cost about $65 plus the metal - probably going to cut the top off of mine and weld on a new plate and I'll bore the 4 holes. I'll report back and post photos of the finished products with final prices and contact info if others need a new mast foot fabricated.)

Bill Blevins
Sabrina, #158

(The main sailing photo site is: http://www.hillmancapital.com/photoGray/ but you've probably already seen it).
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |