[Alberg30] Tampa Bay Marinas & trailers

Joan Mason josmason at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 5 06:42:48 PST 2002

Richard,  We are in St. Petersburg Beach.  We've had great luck with Maximo
Marine 727-867-1102 talk to Tom, Owner or Warren's Marina,  2005
Pass-a-Grille Way,  727-360-1784.  Warren's is sleeply little boatyard works
mornings only but it right at the Pass-a-Grille Pass and could save  you
some money?  If you want more info call me at 727-804-3093.  Bruce #200