[Alberg30] capacity / Lights Parade

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Dec 15 16:30:11 PST 2002

J Berquist,
    I didn't see an Alberg 30 in the parade. What Happened?        I was up on Ego Alley brhind Fawcett's. It was my first time seeing the parade and it was very nice. Our viewing location was good since we were right up front (I was leaning on a piling most of the parade), and out of the strongest winds. Nice parade Annapolitans.
Brian