[Alberg30] masthead pictures

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Dec 18 14:17:27 PST 2002

Hi there, did the masthead come with the sheaves as shown or did you
guys add them? I don't mean the spin. block just the main and jib. I
think it looks great and if I recall it was only a couple of hundred
bucks? I will look in the archives to find the maker.  Chris

Joyce Sousa wrote:

>For those of you interested in viewing the pictures of the masthead, please
>go to http://users.net1plus.com/jsss54/ by using a version below Netscape
>7.0 or Internet Explorer.  For some reason Netscape 7.0 will not load up the
>pictures.
>
>Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
>Joyce Sousa

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |