[Alberg30] Re. Woodstove

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Dec 19 11:13:05 PST 2002

Gord,

Maybe you'd want to write up the installation as an article?  I'd
be glad to convert it to HTML and post it on the web site.  Unless
you're living aboard, I think you'll like the stove.  On the
Chesapeake we don't use it a lot, but sometimes there's nothing
like the dry heat of a solid fuel stove.

 - George

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |