[Alberg30] masthead pictures

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Dec 19 11:38:02 PST 2002

Jay,

I will add you to the list of potentials. Once we establish an exact number,
I will contact the vendor for a quote. I would hope all mast heads are close
in design for the newer mast and those from the 60's. One thing required
will be a mast head from an Alberg, when I received the new unit the
original went in the trash.

Stephen
Carina Vela