[Alberg30] Re. Woodstove

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:14:30 PST 2002

To: Maggie & Ian Ross

We just bought one as a Christmas gift for Gilleleje. I looked around the
internet for the best price and found that ordering it directly from the
manufacturer was the most economical way to purchase the unit. Dickinson
Marine at:
http://www.dickinsonmarine.com/shop/categories-heaters.asp
lists the heater at $268 but did not charge for shipping. Marine dealers
discounted the heater to as low as $239 but charged $35 for shipping and
local sales tax. The accessories were the same price regardless of where you
shopped. So we got the whole package directly from the manufacurer with the
peace of mind that we got current stock and not something that has been
sitting on the shelf of a marine supplier for who knows how long. Good luck
shopping.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505