[Alberg30] Group Purchase for Masthead Fitting

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Thu Dec 26 11:38:19 PST 2002

I have a 1970 boat with an external sail track that is attached with pop
rivets. It is made up of three lengths of track.

if I sign up, I will be glad to provide my mast head.

>>> sousa_stephen at emc.com 12/24/02 01:23PM >>>

I received a few request to be placed on the list for a Group Purchase
of a
new Masthead fitting. I expect to leave this request open until
January
10th, at which time provide the number of fittings to the supplier for
quote. We do have a few issues that need to be addressed before placing
an
order.

	1) Do boats built between 1964 and 1969 have the same
Mast/Masthead,
mast has 	   external sail tracks?

	2) Do all boats from 1970 or so have the same mast and would
this
include an 		   internal type extrusion for the sail slugs.

Once the quote is received and pricing is established it would be wish
have a few samples of Mastheads for the manufacturer, this would
guarantee
that everyone is receiving what they expect and need.

If anyone has suggestions or questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy Holidays,

Stephen
Carina Vela

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |