[Alberg30] Deck Repairs

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Feb 4 13:44:42 PST 2002

When I did my foredeck, The boat was indoors, but not heated. I would start
up either one or two Origo Alcohol heaters in the V berth area every time I
went to the boat (if it was over 40`, I was there after work, or all day). I
drilled the holes in December and did the epoxy injection by the end of May.
The core was giving me relatively dry samples before I started the
injection. Five or six years later, it's still fine.
Brian   #497
P.S. I like the margerine idea, but can't vouch for it personally.