[Alberg30] Moisture Meter Technique

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 6 19:32:21 PST 2002

To answer your question - it is our Canadian Dollar coin, it has the image
of a loon on it, hence it is referred to colloquially as a loonie. It has
sufficient mass to make a nice percussing sound on a deck without using a
mallet - listening for the tonal change between attached and detached
laminate.

Cheers,

John