[Alberg30] A30 mast support beam

schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com
Fri Feb 15 04:11:10 PST 2002

Tricky business, that. I had made some cardboard templates to make my own
aluminum plates before deciding to bite the bullet and get the plates from
Washingtom Co. My cardboard templates didn't come even close to the
aluminum when it arrived. Must be the technique :)

Michael
P.S. getting the raw aluminum from which to cut wasn't going to be cheap.

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |