[Alberg30] A30 mast support beam

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Feb 15 06:45:59 PST 2002

Mike Lehman made the template that Washington Aluminum digitized.  He's
in France right now, so he can't jump in and say how he did it.

As Michael says, the aluminum is pretty expensive.  Reed Beigel used
to cut these things by hand.  People would complain to him about the
price and he didn't make much of a profit for his labor.  Having an
industrial shop do the cutting is probably worth every penny.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |