[Alberg30] A30 mast support beam - Truisms

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 15:00:38 PST 2002

Brian and all,
Didn't mean to offend members of the group.  I did check out the mastbeam
repair photos on the Alberg30 site.  They are yet another version of this
repair.  Each of the seven Alberg 30 mastbeam repairs that I have seen to
date are different.

Can I assume that the mastbeam repair photos on the web site are of the best
and preferred method to affect this repair?  If so then that would be helpful
information.

Would the Alberg 30 group be offended if "someone" designed a different and
perhaps better and easier to install repair and then shared that information
with the group?

I don't intend to sound like a pompous, stuff shirted jerk.  When I reviewed
all the available information on the repair and looked at several repairs,
with all the different materials people were using I felt that it could be
done better for perhaps not much if any more money.

Thank you for all your comments.

Michael  #133