[Alberg30] A30 mast support beam - Truisms

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Tue Feb 19 19:09:21 PST 2002

Your Fleet Captain says:  (Quoting the British WWI cartoonist Bruce Bearnsfeather)  IF YOU KNOW A BETTER HOLE, GO TO IT!!!!!

The published information is only the best collective wisdom to date.  I invite you to make your best case for a better fix in the Mainsheet.  Sandy Dukakis will, no doubt, be pleased to hear from you.  This group does not lack for opinions and experience, although they do not always reside in the same place.

Best,
Rob