[Alberg30] Mastbeam Repair Revisited

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:38:54 PST 2002

Another thing to consider is to remove the entire beam from the boat, make
all of your repairs and reinforcements, relaminations in the shop. Then
reinstall the beam. I have never done this but I know of owners that have
and I think they are subscribers to this list. I think that this type of
repair would require removing the mast.