[Alberg30] Props

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 3 10:53:47 PST 2002

Actually, the boat is attempting to back northwest & return to its birthplace in
Ontario.  That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229

Mike Lehman wrote:

> I think it is the magnetic pull of the earth.

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |