[Alberg30] Mastbeam Repair Revisited

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 23 12:56:50 PST 2002

Hi Michael,

As someone who has been aboard the Rankin/Lehman/et al type repairs, and being a 37 guy, I perhaps can add a note of objectivity. I found the work done to be first rate and not looking like an add on - in fact most would think they came from the factory that way.

Being a free country, do as you see fit, but for my 2 cents the Aluminium job as done by the Chesapeake gang works great. Taking a another look as to whether it is best is the whole concept of progress. But their method works and looks good.

Cheers,

John