[Alberg30] Good Old Boat Letter

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Wed Jan 2 15:00:48 PST 2002

Ahoy All!

As I was re-reading my recent copy of Good Old Boat I noticed that one of
the letters published was written by non other than George Dinwiddie.
(Hoo-rah!)

George, you had some very good points to make.  Another little tip about
using the disposable gloves while working with resin:  put on two or three
pairs before starting the messy stuff.  Then if (when) you get all sticky
you simply peel off one layer and keep working without stopping.

By the way, the website looks great, thanks!

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121