[Alberg30] Re: [Alberg30]movable staysail stay

CHRIS HARDY chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Jan 9 07:26:55 PST 2002

I would like to install a movable staysail stay on my A30. My question is has
anyone done it on their boat and how has is worked out . I don't race my boat
in class races I just would like to put a storm sail hanked on to a stay so I
can furl my 153 uk tape drive genoa completely. I sail in the Maine and N.H.
waters.   thanks Chris Hardy