[Alberg30] Alberg 30 for Sale

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 22:32:23 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/8/02 11:34:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Allan_Bart at ibi.com writes:

> Subj:RE: [Alberg30] Alberg 30 for Sale
> Date:1/8/02 11:34:14 AM Eastern Standard Time
> From:    Allan_Bart at ibi.com
> Sender:    public-list-admin at alberg30.org
> To:    public-list at alberg30.org
>

> hi,
>
> Very interesting, but for that kind of money i would want a bigger boat. i
> would not like the potential liability.
>
> Allan

Larger boat, I understand. A 30s, built to CCA rules, sail great but are too
narrow for their legnth for comfort at 30 feet. It is, however, trailerable
at 8' 6" beam and if you're not going to live aboard, tolerable for a few
weeks.
But what do you mean by liability? What exactly are you talking about?
Regards,