[Alberg30] holding tanks

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:22:38 PST 2002

will do. Thanks for the observation.

>>> chrishardy at tds.net 01/07/02 01:59PM >>>
Please use a reasonable font size for messages these messages are unreadable even with glasses and binoculars....:-)
Dave Terrell wrote:
I suspected as much. I thought the fit would be too tight if you intake and outtake were to be on the top. this is my preference. Thanks for the response.
>>> sail_505 at hotmail.com 01/04/02 08:15AM >>>
I seem to remember trying the 5022 initially, but after making a full-sized
cardboard tempalate of the tank, discarded it because it was too big.