[Alberg30] tunning, shroud tension

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jan 11 20:07:44 PST 2002

The only reason I can imagine to have the after lowers loose would be that
when the mast does flex, it will go forward in the mid section, which will
have the effect of flattening the main sail some. More wind, more flex,
flatter sail.
Maybe some more experienced Albergers have a different reason?
Brian   #497