[Alberg30] Re:Deck beam repair

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:32:34 PST 2002

The most costly part of the repair that I did was the doctor bill. I cranked
the beam up mostly in one day, with consideratble effort. A few days later I
could not raise my right arm, so...I did what I usually do...I ignored it
hoping it would get better - and it did! But the next morning the pain had
migrated to my left arm and I couldn't raise it. I was sure that I had
contracted West Nile Virus at this point, so decided to pay the doctor a
visit. Turns out that it was Deltoid Brusitis (sp?) and it went away
completely in a week. The lesson - be careful out there!