[Alberg30] gale sail, heavy weather (storm Trisail)

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Jan 27 12:33:04 PST 2002

Tom,

If you have not seem the movie "With Jean-du-Sud Around the World. This is
the first thing I did when purchasing the Alberg in 1997. This movie brings
together many questions listed on the web concerning inner forestay, Trisail
and so on. Also when Yves is sailing in 40 foot rollers the Alberg owner
gains quite alot of respect for the boats we own. The movie is also great to
watch when wind is blowing and snow is accumulating outside.

Stephen