[Alberg30] Boom Height

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Tue Jan 29 18:46:44 PST 2002

I feel the need to remind you not to work with solvents in enclosed areas.
That's the only reasonable excuse for anyone even mentioning skimpy lay-up,
ugly lines or lack of seaworthyness (as well as weather-helm) in the same
sentence as an A-30.  Maybe I'm just being dense and you're speaking
tongue-in-cheek, if so please pardon my teasing implication of "dain
bramage".

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |