[Alberg30] Deck Repairs

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Jan 31 12:58:01 PST 2002

Paloma,

I've done quite a bit of deckwork on Calypso and, while it's not
difficult, it is a lot of work.  You can find a basic description
of the re-coring process on the web site:
  http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/HullDeck/DeckRepairs/

  - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |