[Alberg30] Joe Fernandes - Sailmaker

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Jul 13 09:14:58 PDT 2002

The following is a notice from the Oakville Yacht Squadron.  We felt it would be of interest to BSBC members.

'FROM THE DOCKS'
OYS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dear OYS Member:
It is with sadness that we bring to your attention the passing of OYS member, Joe Fernandes. Our deepest sympathies go out to the Fernandes family and close friends.

Details regarding final arrangements are as follows. Visitation hours are Monday, July 15th, 2 - 4 PM and 7 - 9 PM, at Kopriva Taylor Community Funeral Home, 64 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville, Ontario, Canada 905-844-2600. The funeral service will be at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday at the Kopriva Funeral Home Chapel.

Terry Joyce, Publicity, OYS