[Alberg30] Shipping the boat...

David Wilsmore wert64738 at cox.net
Wed Jul 17 20:42:59 PDT 2002

An opportunity arose that entails moving to Australia.
As a result we will need rapid transport of our boat (and home) there..

After searching the web I came across Dockwise Yacht Transport
(http://www.yacht-transport.com/) which seems ideal, you get to live aboard
while the boat is being shipped, but have yet to get a quote from them.

Now my question:  Has anyone used their services?  Or tried to do something
similar?
If so any specific advice?

thanks in advance
David Wilsmore

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //