[Alberg30] Toe Rails

Gary Fisler seafarer at tds.net
Sat Jul 20 17:34:23 PDT 2002

The time has come for me to replace the toe rails on my boat.  Has
anyone on the list had new toe rails made?  It would be nice to find
someone who already has the pattern worked out rather than to have
someone start from scratch.

Also, there has been some discussion recently on an anchor platform.  I
am currently building one for my Alberg.  I laminated standard size 1X2"
stock to form the platform.  Since the teak under the stemhead fitting
is in need of replacing, I plan to use the platform to replace this
also. Kill two birds with one stone.

Gary
Dreamtime

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //