[Alberg30] 24V system

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Tue Jul 23 05:30:05 PDT 2002

I recall someone posting to this list and asking about using 24v aircraft batteries in their boat.

In Professional BoatBuilder Magazine, number 76 (April/May 2002), there is an article by Nigel Calder entitled "Moving up to a 24V DC system." You might find this interesting. If you want, I could fax or scan/e-mail the article to whoever wanted it. Just send me a message.

By the way, Professional BoatBuilder is a great magazine that is freely available to any marine professional. So if any of you have your own company associated with your boat, or are in some other way associated with the marine business, you can get this magazine for free:

http://www.proboat.com

J Bergquist
Calliope #287

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //