[Alberg30] Exhaust system

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Jul 8 08:01:10 PDT 2002

If you have the time replace it asap. The leak can spread itself. The worst
case is the exhaust blowing on the fuel pump. (I just fixed this on my boat)
Get the parts from moyer. Get the flage & gasket from him, get the hardware
(galvanized pipe) from a hardware or plumbing shop. Get insulation from
sports car accessories shop or west marine. It takes a few minutes to get
the old flange off but the replace ment is quick & really worth it.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458

chrishardy said:
> I have a small exhaust leak around my flange, I plan to replace the
> flange this winter. I bought a co detecter to hang in the saloon to
> make  sure I wasnt gasing anyone, every now and then it sweaks and we
> ventalate the cabin till it quits.. We have a crankcase breather kit
> that works great.

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |