[Alberg30] Anchors

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Jul 13 07:39:46 PDT 2002

Somewhere I've got a scan of the anchor roller page out of the old
manual.  So far I haven't been able to find it; I guess I'll have to
scan it again.

If everyone would like to send their photos and drawings of various
designs to me, I'll post them on the website.  Please include the hull
number of the boat and any explanatory text you'd like posted with it.

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //