[Alberg30] raritan 14 gallon holding tank

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:59:48 PDT 2002

thanks. I feel better. I would hate to think I could have helped some of you with older boats spend some money and not solve a problem.

>>> sousa_stephen at emc.com 07/17/02 01:52PM >>>
Dave,

I talked to Chris Hardy last night concerning this application. The tank fit
in his boat which is an older hull. It seems like it will fit in #114, but
needs to be mounted directly behind the drawer face on the bulkhead.
Otherwise the angle of the hull will interfere and push the tank into the
v-berth. This is the next project within 2-3, will send mail providing a
success story or issues to be solved.

Stephen