[Alberg30] Dockwise Yacht Shipping, was Shipping the boat...

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Fri Jul 19 10:14:10 PDT 2002

Hi, David!
I met a fellow right here on the dock in Parry Sound on Georgian Bay, who had done
exactly what you are considering.
He was transferred with his company, on condition that they allowed several weeks'
travel time.  He and his wife, son and cat, sailed to Australia for the new job,
from California.
When he transferred back to the States, same thing again.  They had a fabulous
time and saved his employer the expense of shipping the boat.
Bon voyage!

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward

David Wilsmore wrote:

> an interesting solution.  Why don't we sail it there ourselves.

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //