[Alberg30] Dinghy Towing

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Jul 24 10:50:43 PDT 2002

While a kid, Dad had his Friendship Sloop 32 FT long which he would often
use to cross the cape cod bay. Sometimes it would get rough & occasionally
it would really blow. It would get to the point where the dingy would be
hauled out of the water (rescued for a certian drowning) and deposited, not
on the foredeck but in the cockpit.. Lengthwise. A possible option hoever my
boat, infinity has several of the pad eyes on the decck aft of the mast, a
location sure to be good for lashing down a problematic dingy. If you have
none of these, I might suggest looking into that area behind the mast as a
good spot for temporary rough weather storage of the dingy.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458