[Alberg30] (no subject)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Jul 28 18:27:40 PDT 2002

Alfredo,
     It must be something about "Free Spirit". The last time someone on this list asked that same question was about 1 1/2 years ago and it was me!!!
     At that time, I got an answer (from George I believe) that it is probably available from US Sailing, if you really want to spend the bucks to get it. I tried searching on the web but never really found anything. I never did approach US Sailing about it. Then I started doing better in our club races and gave up on the topic.
P.S.   Why haven't I seen you at any of the club functions or at the one race we've had so far.

Joe (fitzonelove),
  A polar diagram is a graph of predicted boat speed in various different wind angles and strengths. It's a heavy duty racing thing for comparison of what the boat should be doing and what it is doing (speed wise).

Regards,
Brian         ex #497