[Alberg30] lifelines, shrouds, and ballast

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 29 17:17:51 PDT 2002

I second George's opinion in regard to insurance companies.  I recently
changed insurance companies, and was told by Boat US that they wouldn't
insure a boat as old as #219, REGARDLESS OF CONDITION.  I was told by the
rep for the broker I did go with (IMIS) to stay away from surveyors who do
work for BoatUS.  I can see why.

Rob