[Alberg30] EYC Beer Can Start was (spinnaker and pole)

Hiesener, Michael hiesenerm at stripes.osd.mil
Tue Jul 23 09:18:50 PDT 2002

I'm up for racing on Fridays.  Though as an Alberg racing "rookie" I would
prefer to fly the spinnaker.  Maybe the first couple of weeks with no
spinnaker and then the later races with the spinnaker?  Evening breezes are
perfect conditions for flying the chute.

Mike Hiesener
Terrapin #254

PS. I am Kevin Blanc's partner