[Alberg30] Graymarine Troubles

Anne annes at chesapeake.net
Sat Jun 22 20:36:37 PDT 2002

Hi.
The cylinders are now full of transmission oil. I did place a call to
Van Ness. Dave (?) talked me down from the masthead, so it seems like I
will carry on with this project. I think I'll pull the boat for the
year, save some cash and get the rewiring done at the same time. Any
recommendations for electricians in my area (Annapolis to Solomons) ?

Thanks, and stay tuned
Anne
Macinda, #159

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |