[Alberg30] raceing no. 3 jib

SwiftLaw at aol.com SwiftLaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 16:17:38 PDT 2002

Hello Daniel:

My name is Tom Swift and I am an Alberg 30 sailor out of Montrose harbor.  I
have many foresails on board and a wonderful #3. You are welcome to come on
board and have a look. This year I opted to spend a little more money that I
don't have and am on new dock. K slip 8. My hull is #222 and the vessel is
named "Terpsichore."

I would love to join you in some racing and learn about the Yacht club
312-251-0600

Now, three to three, ye stand. Commend the murderous chalices! Bestow them,
ye who are now made parties to this indissoluble league.... Drink, ye
harpooneers! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow --
Death to Moby Dick!