[Alberg30] Mainsail

Andy Rankin andy at rankinweb.com
Wed Jun 5 06:49:24 PDT 2002

I've been meaning to post to the list.  We are selling our old mainsail.
The thing is about 15 years old but we used it for racing up until this year
when we got a new one.  It has a 6 inch tear where the sail touches the
spreaders when it's all the way out.  I think the rip is reparable.

I have no idea how much we should ask for it but I suspect not much.  With
the tear fixed I think it would make a fine cruising sail - heck we were
racing with the thing last year.

The sail is in Annapolis right now but we could certainly ship it somewhere
else.

Regards,
Andy Rankin
LinGin #244