[Alberg30] Bow Rollers and another question

greg greg at vandenbergphoto.com
Fri Jun 14 12:40:14 PDT 2002

There  is a very good looking, very inexpensive, remove if you want or not  bow roller for the older of the  Alberg 30 stem  castings in the old maybe the new Alberg 30 maintenance manual...  If not  I could photograph ours... ask George where to find the drawing.
It maybe on the web site.

Kindest Regards- Greg